, in the context of SEO
, is a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a webpage. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page. Keywords form part of a web page’s metadata & help search engines match a page to with an appropriate search query. According to Semrush
, top AdWords
Keywords are; Insurance
, Conference Call
, Gas/Electricity, Classes
, Cord Blood
, etc. View more Keywords
1. Make the website about one thing.
2. Mention keywords where they
3. Link to internal pages on your site.
4. Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
5. Remove anything that slows down your website.
6. Use keywords in your images.
7. Link to other websites with relevant content.
8. Update your website frequently.
9. Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.
10. Have other websites link to you.